Tuesday, February 18, 2020

Hi...

I'm not sure that I am back to the blogging world but I figured it would be worth a try to play around and see. If you are receiving this in your email inbox or anything, I apologize, I am trying to relearn everything in the blogger world.
I'm not sure of the main topics I want to be focusing on when I write but I will figure it out.
It's been years since I have been on here blogging but I go to a Bible College now and I really just want to write down some of the experiences I have or the things that I am learning. I want them in one place and if they can bless others, that's awesome too.
Anyways, that's all for now. I'm looking into getting a whole new blogger site (one where I actually have to pay to own...) just because it is my dream to be an influencer of some kind for those around me.
Anyways, till next time.
xoxo, amy

No comments: