Monday, October 24, 2016

I often question my ability to write. It could have something to do with the fact that I am terrible with grammar, or it could be my overall insecurity and the comparison trap I've fallen into. Either way, I need to push back the question of whether or not I am a good writer or even meant to be one and go forward with my life...and write.
I often question my ability to sing, as well. It could have something to do with the fact that I do not know or yet understand the terms people use with singing, or it could be my overall insecurity and the comparison trap I've fallen into. Either way, I need to push back the question of whether or not I am a good singer or even meant to be one and go forward with my life...and sing.
I often question my ability to live life. It could have something to do with the fact that I've never gone through life before, or it could be my overall insecurity and the comparison trap I've fallen into. Either way, I must push back the question of whether or not I'm cut out for this life thing and do my best to go forward with my life...and live.
I could go on, but I think you get the point. So I'm insecure. But God will help me through this.

No comments: