Tuesday, October 18, 2016

I have a dream...


or two, or three. And don't you dare tell me they aren't possible. Because I know if I really try, I can accomplish anything.
With God all things are possible. Matthew 19:26
I want to be an author.
And a midwife.
And a sign language interpreter (for music).
I want to go on hundreds of mission trips, whether they are going half way around the world or just going to the grocery store.
I want to visit orphanages and sing (with a guitar) to the children.
I want to sing and play piano at my church.
I want to play the violin.
I want to be a small group leader.
I want to get married and have a bunch of children and raise them to be God-followers.
I want to homeschool my children.
I want to adopt.
And so much more.

The things I want to do--the things I want to be--are unlimited and unstoppable. Nobody can stop me from dreaming. And nobody can stop you either. We can't let everyone else decide for us what we can and can't do or be. We can do all things through Christ. Not some things. As Christians, we have no limit. With Christ, we are unstoppable.
Lets not let anything stand in our way today. Go and do. Go and be. And stand with God at all times.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This was awesome! I just started looking at your blog and it's really great! :) Thank you for sharing! You are a gifted writer! I can relate to your dreams you shared too! Especially about being an author, sign language, and missions trips :)
I look forward to reading more on your blog!