Thursday, August 4, 2016

Prone to Wander

Hey Everyone! Its a Thursday. We're in August. There's about 14 days till we move. I'm having a sleepover with a close friend of mine. This is sort of goodbye (sort of).
I was over at some family's house on Saturday and we had a mini-party (a.k.a.: a family-goodbye-party). It was fun but sad. I don't like goodbye's.
On Sunday we went to my cousins before-the-wedding party (I'm not really sure what you call that--its too early *running on little sleep*) that was another family-goodbye-party of sorts. We don't get to see everyone that often and that was kind of goodbye.
On Monday I invited a ton of friends to help us pack the house...there was about five friends that could make it...and it was a blast! I'm extremely sad about that though. Why on earth do these people have to make it so hard to leave them?!? (but I am so thankful for the help, you guys! Come again soon! <3)
On Tuesday we went to the lake with more friends--as usual on Summer-Tuesdays. It was a blast, as always.
Wednesday we picked up a friend of mine so she could spend the night and hang out with us at youth group. The real reason she came is so that she could meet that one guy I mentioned in a previous post...but he was--for one of the first times since my coming to youth group--was gone. And you wanna know where her was?
Too bad, I'm not telling you. That'd be rude.
; P
So now we have today. Thursday. Guess what comes on Thursday...the parts of the U-Haul truck. That basically means we begin loading the truck today....
I'm not going to cry.
I'm not going to cry.
I'm not going to cry.
Once we get to Arizona, everything will be fine...right?

No comments: