Sunday, July 24, 2016

It's a Trust Issue; Prone to Ponder

Church was amazing today. All week I've been thinking about my need to trust God with everything--my fear of the future, of the unknown--and now this mornings message was on trusting God.
Miracles do happen, people.
"Can we trust God to [till] death?"
We focused on Psalm 20. David's posture is amazing. I guess that's what its all about; our posture.
Then I ask myself, "What is my posture? What does my posture, my faith, look like to those around me? Especially during difficult times? Am I really a good role model?"
I want to look like David. I pray that I do or will someday in the near future. Hands lifted high to the Father during every thing in life.
"Some trust in chariots and some trust in horses, but we trust in the name of the Lord our God." Psalm 20:7
Have you ever thought about what your posture might look like? Have you read Psalm 20 and pondered such things? Am I the only one?

No comments: