Monday, October 27, 2014

A New Diet


 Most of you know of my huge headache problem, but not many know of my solution (hopefully a solution anyways). I recently went to a natural path doctor and she gave me a diet to go on. She thinks my headaches are caused by dairy, chocolate, sugar, nuts, etc. It's a pretty long list. But hey, if the headaches go away I'm good. ;-) (FYI: I only have to be off this food for two weeks.)
 Well, another problem she discovered is candida. And a portion of the foods I can't have are because of this. When I was a baby my parents gave me antibiotics to help with the ear infections I had and that caused the yeast (everyone has yeast in they're stomach) to grow and now I need to fix it. It's not a big deal at all. It will only take a few weeks to shrink and I will be fine. ;-)
 But because I can't have dairy, goat milk, or almond milk, I have to have Rice Milk. I never liked milk to begin with so I don't taste a huge difference. Plus I only use this for my smoothies. ;-)
 Unfortunately, ice cream was a hard one for me. Today I served out Neapolitan ice cream to everyone and I was stuck with this nastyness, and it taste awful! Well, maybe not that bad but I wasn't interested in having ice cream anymore.
 
 I'll keep you posted on this new diet, but I have to go take the boys out of the bath now. ;-)
God Bless!
 
Eat to live, not live to eat.

No comments: