Tuesday, November 29, 2016

I have been struggling a ton lately. And I'd really like your help.
Since we've moved here I have been struggling. I mean, there is the struggle of making new friends, getting back with the old ones, school, church, youth group, unpacking, and life in general. But the two things that have been blown up in my life right now is the first two.
It's hard to make new friends. And when your youth group consists of more boys than girls (not exactly true, but its complicated. Trust me.) and you have this thing with not being friends with boys, making friends is really hard. I'm also homeschooled and my old homeschool group I am finding is kind of lame (okay, so no other high school goes anymore so I'm left with no one).
Getting back together with my old friends? Yeah. Right. Pretty sure they want nothing to do with me.
Don't get me wrong, guys, I don't have a bad attitude about this. I am just giving you all the details.
So here I am with nobody. 

No comments: