Saturday, September 3, 2016

Drama, Drama, Drama

Sorry everyone for all the drama about moving here and all. I guess its just all that I have to say for now.
And turns out, its not so bad here. We've been here for a little over a week and a half now. We've gone to our old church (the one I became a Christian at), to our old youth group, and pretty much announced our arrival by showing up to places unannounced. : )
But I am still afraid of all the drama this place comes with. : ( When we lived here before we were caught in the crossfire of so much drama it made our heads spin. While we were living in Minnesota, there was hardly any drama at all!
The difference is clear to me though. The people here and there are so much different. And I like the ways of the people here better (as of this moment anyways). I'm sorry, Minnesota.
You see, Arizonans always want to be around each other--even the introverts. And Minnesotans don't see each other as often. Therefore, by seeing each other more often than not, Arizonans have much more drama. Does that make any sense? If not, oh well cause I'm not going to explain it another way. Sorry. ; )
So when I get here my friend tells me all about her "boy drama" and how she has so many guys that have a crush on her and this and that. Then she goes on to telling me how happy she is that I am here now and how hopeful she is that at least half of the guys that like her will now go on to liking me instead. -_- So not cool, guys.
Anyways, here are the pictures of the trip that I promised you all (also something I forgot to share with you that happened while we were still in Minnesota)...
 I miss these girls so much!!! <3
 The weekend before we moved I was Baptized!!! <3 : ) It was such a blessing! Thank you Jesus!
 My friend snuck this picture of us...I don't know why I like it so much.
 I miss you, girl!
 Okay, so on with the pictures of our trip....
 First morning on the road, I got some amazing pictures! <3

 This one is my favorite! <3 : )

 My cat, Willow Mae, didn't love the ride. She road in the camper most of the way. We couldn't stand her walking all over us or meowing.
 My brother, Levi (3).

 Okay, this place is so awesome! : )
 COFFEE!! : )
 ...For ONLY five cents!!!!! : ) That makes me so happy! : )
 Don't ask... ; )
 WARNING: It wasn't as good as it looked. It was still good, but I was hoping the blueberry pie would taste better : (
 Mount Rushmore, we meet again ; )
 So beautiful ; )
 Okay, guys. This is just hilarious. They are lying to our faces right now. That is to a trail. -_-
 My Great Great Aunt Virginia's Sandwiches (aka Aunt Virginia's Sandwiches). They're soooo good!

 Ahh, this is so pretty!
 I honestly don't remember taking these last two, but they are gorgeous!
 Car trouble... : (
 Brothers!! <3 (Sara's boyfriend, Carter (6), Levi (3), and Nathaniel (2))
 Four Corners...again : )




 Arrived : )
 I don't remember taking this.. -_-
 Our first Arizona sunset <3

 Going to the mall with David and Sara...whyyyy?
 Just why? :')
 I started writing for this website...you should go check it out! Its fabulous!
Small groups at church is always fun ; ) <3

Well, that is all for now, my friends. Talk to you soon <3
In Christ Alone,
Amy Kathleen

No comments: