Sunday, August 2, 2015

Paris!

As most people now know, I just got back from France! I have tons of pictures and info about my trip that I will post here on my blog! Have fun and enjoy! (This is only a few, more will come shortly)

View of the Eiffel Tower (Tour Eiffel) from the top of the Arch of Triumph


Just made it to see the Eiffel Tower up close. Love it! And I love this picture!

I just arrived in France, we haven't even made it to the apartment to drop off the bags and here we are in front of the Arch of Triumph. I loved passing that everyday on our way to go somewhere.

On top of the Arch of Triumph again. {Amy, Lucie, Romain [Lucie's brother]}

At Disneyland in Paris with a few of Lucie's friends. {Octavi [Exchange dude from Spain], Matthieu, Amy, Lucie, Marie}

Lucie and I were shopping and stopped to take a selfie! Man, I've never shopped so much in my life!

2 comments:

Jes Lahay said...

What an awesome experience Amy! I'm so jealous. I'd love to see Paris someday! And attend Le Cordon Bleu!?!? :)

Amy said...

You should definitely go to Paris some day! It is amazing and so much fun! Just make sure you go to a Creperie, there Crepes are the next best to Romain's Crepes. D-E-L-I-S-H-I-O-U-S!