Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Weeks one-four; 52 Verse Challenge


 These are the verses I got to memorize for each week.

Week One:
"For I know the plans I have for you." Declares the Lord, "Plans to prosper you and not harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
Jeremiah 29:11

Week Two:
The Lord takes care of his people like a Shepard. He gathers them like lambs in his arms. He carries them close to him. He gently leads the mother of the lambs.
Isaiah 40:11

Week Three:
Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go.
Joshua 1:9

Week Four:
  “I am the vine; you are the branches. If you remain in me and I in you, you will bear much fruit; apart from me you can do nothing. If you do not remain in me, you are like a branch that is thrown away and withers; such branches are picked up, thrown into the fire and burned. If you remain in me and my words remain in you, ask whatever you wish, and it will be done for you.
John 15:5-7

I am doing this with my friend Tirzah @ Tirzahsdelights.blogspot.com Want to join us? Check out the 52 Weeks / 52 Verses Challenge. It's never to late to join. :-)

No comments: