Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Happy Independace Day!!:-)

Happy 4th of July Everyone!!!:-)


Hello Friends, I hope everyone it having a terrific day so far!:-)
I know I sure am!
Last night we went on a boat ride around Lake Pleasant! It was sooooo fun, except we didn't get home till 2 in the morning or something! So we are all very tired! But last nights fireworks were VERY beautiful! I would love to do it again next year!:-)
We were supposed to go tubing, but we got out on the lake a little to late!:-(
But there is always another day!:-)
Well today we will be going to a friends to celebrate the 4th! I can't wait!:-) We didn't get to go last year so I'm not positive what to expect! But I have a REALLY BIG feeling it's going to be fun!
But this time, I don't think I'm going to try to ride Anna (I lost her last time we went to their house! But she's back and safe again)!

Well, I hope everyone has a good day!

And-

Happy 4th of July!!!!!!!!

No comments: