Sunday, April 21, 2013

I will take the challenge

Hello friends,
I might be the only one but, I am always having trouble getting rid of my clothes, either I need to try them on (boring) or I never wear it, say I do, then never wear it till next time I go through my clothes. :-/

So I decided to challenge myself, for the next month or so (depending on how much clothes, and time, I have) I am going to wear everything in my closet, take a picture of it, then blog about it and hopefully that way it will help me decide if I should get rid of something I actually don't want. It'll take a while, but at least its getting done.

Who wants to join me in my challenge of the never ending clothes line? If you do please comment and say you are going to join the challenge. Thanks! :-)

~Amy~

No comments: